The Wall of Valor: Every S.H.I.E.L.D. facility has a memorial to the agents lost in the line of duty. S.H.I.E.L.D.’s history can be traced on walls like this.
This genuinely makes me upset because S.H.I.E.L.D. didn’t exist at the time that Bucky died?? Like, the organization was created at least a year after his death.
Which means that Peggy Carter posthumously made Bucky a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent in order to honour his sacrifice dON’T LOOK AT ME.
Bless Peggy Carter!
(Source: ohlicity, via the-east-wind-cometh)
1. You can’t tell when you’re being flirted with/at
2. When you do realize you are being flirted at/with you lose all ability to be witty and proceed to fall down a staircase of horrible choices
3. You don’t actually know how to flirt or what it is, which leads to
4. You some how managing to accidentally flirt with people without realizing it, leading to some seriously awkward moments
5. You type(or reblog) this list